BEST CHOICE IS KALAMATA AIRPORT
There are plenty of direct flights to Kalamata International Airport “Captain Vassilis Constantakopoulos” (KLX) from most major European cities provide the perfect means to visit the Navarino bay area. Prices are cheap.
Aegean Airlines, the largest airline in Greece and member of the Star Alliance network, provides direct flights from:
• Munich – starting from February
• Dusseldorf – starting for February
• Stockholm – starting from March
• Thessaloniki – all year round
• Nantes – starting from May
• Paris – starting from May
• Lyon – starting from May
• Moscow – starting from May
• Athens – starting from June
• Milan – starting from August
• Larnaka – starting from August
- British Airways
connects London Heathrow with Kalamata International Airport from May
- Condor Airlines offers weekly flights to Kalamata from Munich and Frankfurt as of May - EasyJet’s three weekly routes from London Gatwick start in April
- Flyniki/ Air Berlin as of March flies directly to Kalamata from Vienna, allowing for convenient connections with feeder flights from:
- Austrian myHoliday offers weekly flights connecting Vienna with Kalamata, as of July.
- SAS operates flights to Kalamata from Oslo from May onwards.
- Transavia operates from Amsterdam from April.
- Thomas Cook operates direct flights to Kalamata as of May from:
- TUIFly Belgium operates from Lille from May
- Travel Service from Prague, Warsaw and Bratislava from May and June onwards.
- Small Planet operates from Warsaw and Katowice from June onwards.
- Small Planet operates from Katowice from June onwards.
- Primera Air operates from Copenhagen and Billund from May
If you stay at the Costa Navarino Resort:
A private helipad on-site makes Costa Navarino directly accessible by air.
Helicopters and private jets are available to guests for hire upon request.